Goals for February 2018

I had a fairly good month in January, considering I didn't actually make any goals for it.

Here are my goals for February:

- Finish reading my NaNo draft - This has been haunting me since I wrote the first draft back in July for Camp NaNo - I can't believe I still haven't read it. I'm determined to get it read this month so I can start edits.

- Write and publish WEP entry - This month's theme is "In Too Deep" and I'm looking forward to writing something. I missed the December challenge, so it's been a while.

- Read/listen to 4 books - I'm ahead of my Goodreads reading challenge at the moment, and I'd like to keep it that way.

- 2 x blog posts a week - there was only one week in January that I didn't put two blog posts up, which I think is pretty good.

- Visit blogs twice a week - A huge part of blogging is visiting other blogs, and that's the part where I'm failing at the moment. I say I don't have the time, but that's not true - I don't make the time. Well, this month that will change.

- Make a meal plan each week and stick to it - I didn't do too badly last month, but there were still a few nights where we had a takeaway or something unhealthy due to bad planning. Hopefully this month we'll do better.

- Join a gym - There's a leisure centre around the corner from where I live, complete with a gym and swimming pool. I haven't been getting nearly enough exercise, so I'm hoping to join it this month and start going a couple of times a week.


So those are my goals for February; what are yours?

Comments

  1. Join that gym - you'll feel better.
    It all comes down to us making time, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!